Legal information (English)
Terms of Service
These legal terms are between you and Betacraft ("we", "our", "us", "Betacraft", "the services"), and you agree to them by services we provide.
Our services are provided on "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with our services, or the use or other dealings in the services.
Any financial transactions made with Betacraft are final.
There are a few registered trademarks on this page. All copyrights belong to their respective holders.
By using Betacraft services, you represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms of Service;
- you are not under the age of 13;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or you have received parental permission to use our services;
- you will not excessively access our services through automated or non-human means;
- you will not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- your use of our services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- you will not modify, distribute, or take advantage by any means of any code distributed within Betacraft (including exploiting);
- you will not create new accounts to evade warnings, bans, or other moderation actions;
- you will keep your password confidential and be responsible for all use of your account and password;
These terms may change at any time, with or without notice. We will do our best to keep you informed.
- We store your email address. We might use it as a unique identifier. We won't give it away.
- We store your password as a 128-bit hash with Argon2id, salted
- We don't track you or use propertiary services
- We consider Betacraft an educational project
- We will notify you in case of a data breach
- We try our best to make our web services accessible according to WCAG guidelines
- We don't sell your data to third parties